Monday, September 10, 2018

Level 7, Unit 1, Reading1 , Exercise 2



Write a letter to an imaginary employer explaining why you want to enter their apprentice program. Include vocabulary and expressions from this reading where appropriate.





Dear Manager,


I am writing this letter to explain why I am interested in the apprenticeship program you advertised on your company website.
As mentioned on the company website the program is to enter carpenter training skills. For me I am so interested in having training on carpenter as I love to work using my hands specially in this kind of work, you need to use your imagination and creativity to come with new models of bed rooms, tables, chairs, and home library.
I have completed already my studies and as I read about work skills in Canada, it is very much required to work on trades and be included in apprenticeship program since Canada is lacking a huge number of hand worker skills.
I am very much open to learn and can adapt very fast with flexible schedule. I have good personal skills such as positive attitude, time management, working within a team or independently, and well-disciplined with the willingness to learn and communicate with people.

Thank you
Roula

No comments:

Post a Comment