Friday, August 31, 2018

About Me

My Name is Roula and I am from Syria, I am a graduate of English Literature in Syria in 2011.


I have been in Canada for 3 months now, I used to live and work in Dubai, UAE. I have started in 2011 as customer service representative in one of the government contact centers in Dubai which was responsible for mode of transportation such as ( Buses, Metro, Tram, and Ferry). I used to answer customers' calls with regards to inquiries related to bus timings, schedules, metro schedules, two years later, I was promoted to customer experience supervisor and I had a team of 63 people working with me. 

I continued working in the same company for 7 years until I came to Canada.
I like swimming, reading books mostly fiction.

I look forward to my new life in Canada as a successful independent woman.


Roula 





No comments:

Post a Comment